INVEST IN CAMP COLTON’S FUTURE BY…
Making a charitable, tax-deductible donation to the Friends of Camp Colton. Your gift can be made online or by mailing a check to FCC (payable to Friends of Camp Colton). Please contact Ari Wilder at [email protected] or 928-527-6142 with questions.
- Mailing address: Friends of Camp Colton, P.O. Box 393, Flagstaff, AZ 86002
- Note: Your direct donation to FCC is tax deductible but it does not qualify as a tax credit donation of any kind.
Contributing to the Friends of Camp Colton Endowment. Invest in the long-term sustainability of FCC. Please contact Ari Wilder at [email protected] or 928-527-6142 to help us grow our endowment.
Designating your School Tax Credit Donation to Camp Colton. Please contact Flagstaff Unified School District at 928-527-6041 for details and make sure that you write “Camp Colton” in the memo line of your check or in the description line of the online payment form. Due to tax regulations, Friends of Camp Colton cannot accept or process tax credit donations.
To make an online school tax credit donation to Camp Colton:
- Click here to go to fusd1.org
- Choose $ (icon on the right) Tax Credit Donations
- Choose Tax Donation Payment Page
- Choose an FUSD Middle School (MEMS or SMS)
- Type in donation amount
- Type in CAMP COLTON in the description box
- Follow payment instructions
To write a school tax credit donation check to Camp Colton:
- Make check payable to Sinagua or Mt. Elden Middle
- Write CAMP COLTON in the memo line
- Mail or deliver check to:
- FUSD Tax Credit Program – Camp Colton
- 3285 E. Sparrow Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86004