Designate your Arizona School Tax Credit to Camp Colton!
Camp Colton is a hallmark of the 6th grade student experience in our community. This transformative outdoor education program fosters resiliency, builds resourcefulness, creates enthusiasm for learning, and develops STEM skills. Support the Camp experience by designating your 2017 Arizona School Tax Credit Donation to Camp Colton by April 16, 2018. Tax credits provide a vital source of annual operating support and ensure that the Camp Colton program remains free-of-cost for all FUSD 6th graders.
Ways to designate your 2017 Tax Credit Donation to Camp Colton
Online at www.fusd1.org
- Choose $ Tax Credit Donations
- Choose Tax Donation Payment Page
- Choose an FUSD Middle School (MEMS or SMS)
- Type in donation amount
- Type in CAMP COLTON in the description box
- Follow payment instructions
Write a check
- Make check payable to Sinagua or Mt. Elden Middle
- Write CAMP COLTON in the memo line
- Mail or deliver check to:
- FUSD Tax Credit Program – Camp Colton
- 3285 E. Sparrow Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Please note: Friends of Camp Colton is NOT eligible to accept tax credit donations.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT!